Before starting on the post, I would like your support for a competition that I participated in. I managed to get into the top 20 finals for the Canon powershot shootOUT contest! It's a competition across a few SEA countries. There would be 4 prizes given out in total. 2 for judges choice and 2 for fans votes. Given the intense competition from the other competitors, i'm currently trying my luck for the fan votes prizes (Since the judges votes has already been fixed. )
Here's the picture that i submitted:

If you like the picture, can you please please please vote for me here: http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/176858/voteable_entries/44232148
You might have to allow the application before you can vote.
If you would like to show your support even further, please share it on your page && urge your friends to vote for me too.
Voting ends 22nd March 2012!
THANK YOU THANK YOU! :))) Muacks!
Updating from the previous post && back to our initial plan of the recce, I decided to shoot some photos for Kelly since she had pretty makeup on. Hahas, the photos will be uploaded on her blog instead so do check it out! :)
Kelly helped me shoot some simple shots too but some did not go as well as planned. hahas. @Kelly, ok maybe it's the 'model' 's problem. LOL
I was trying out my new Revlon Lip butter in Lollipop. The colour is a very pretty fushia colour and it is also a very wearable colour.
I did some pretty nice shots for Kelly and do check them out at http://disbgilbpretty.blogspot.com/ ! She's an awesome makeup artist and one of my best friends! hahs.
No comments:
Post a Comment