Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sephora Haul!

My haul from Sephora came in! Though i did not purchase much this time. :)


IMG_0656 IMG_0654

Whee! Bought the LE large bottle of the Purity made simple cleanser. This can last me up to a year & my mum is addicted to it as well!

Does a great job in removing my makeup (excluding waterproof mascara) and mild enough to be used twice a day. The great thing is it works great for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended!:D


IMG_0658
From the left: Madly from NARS, Naked Rose from Illamasqua

I also ordered 2 more blushes from Sephora. I love NARS blushes so I'm always tempted to order 1 whenever i share orders with Kelly. && The newest to my collection is Madly! Super excited to try it and from 1st glance, the colour looks exactly what i hoped for! Loves!

This is my first time ordering from the brand  Illamasqua and I decided to start with a blush from their new collection which is called Naked Rose. Very excited to try it as well!


IMG_0663

Swatches will be up soon!:D Hopefully tomorrow after I try out the colours!:)
Anyone tried them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment