As always, i love their packaging. It's sleek and easy to store. The only downside is the rubberise texture gets dirty soooo easily. The packaging looks old and battered up even though i have not had it for very long :/ Nevertheless, it's a minor issue which i do not mind.
| NARS blush in Sin |
Sin is a purplish plum colour. It looks very dark on the pan but it applies gorgeously. You have to beware on using a light hand when applying. The colour is very pigmented and you wouldn't want to over apply it. I think it suits all skin tones, especially asian skin like me. It applies like a purplish pink on the cheeks and it has amazing lasting power.
This is one of my favourite blushes of all time. Any girl who is sick of wearing pinks all the time can try this colour for a change! I do not see myself hitting pan soon since you only need such a small amount.
I'm really excited that NARS has finally launched in Singapore. All NARS blushes retail for 50 SGD in Tangs which i think is slightly overpriced. Having said that, i think the colour is unique enough to make the splurge. I bought this before the brand was launched in SG though. So tempted to get Deep throat next! Shall wait till i'm back from my exchange! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment