Saturday, October 20, 2012

Night out at Shuffle + Home alone!

Just wanted to share my recent look when I went to Shuffle Bistro Bar to meet up with a friend.
I even put on fake lashes! Really like this pair from Red Cherry Lashes. It's no heavy at all, hence it does not weigh down my lashes. It looked really natural and give just enough volume to the eye lashes. Do try out Red   Cherry Lashes if you are looking for a cheap alternative to Ardell. :)

I got mine at Smoochiezz.com


IMG_0896 IMG_0894

I even tried to create some natural curls by testing out a new hair product i recently got from Watsons. It's Marc Anthony Beach waves spray. The waves do stay on for the whole night and the product does not weigh my hair down. Quite like the product. :) Will do another review some other time. After i try it out more!:)

Anyws, the make-up i used were:
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation (To set the make up)
Eyes: Naked palette (Buck, hustle, sin)
Clio liquid eyeliner in brown
Cheeks: Illamasqua Naked Rose
Lips: Revlon Soft nude

__________________________________________________________________

*Another update:*
My parents are currently on Holiday, hence my bro and i are home alone for 2 weeks! Hate it when they weren't here. We'll get sick of outside food in a week. So, I decided to cook Aglio Olio for the both of us. I think it's quite a good attempt for the first try :P Only that it was a little bland. :/

If anyone has any ideas on how to add more flavour to the pasta, please teach me! :O


IMG_0907 IMG_0905

I will try cooking something else next week! Need to learn to cook before i go off for my exchange next year! hehs

No comments:

Post a Comment