Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review: NARS Blush Luster

Gonna do my NARS Luster review today! :)
NARS Blush Luster is one of the first NARS blush I bought, along with NARS Sin. 

It is a very pretty apricot blush with shimmer. It's highly pigmented and the shimmer are very fine as well. I love this blush!

IMG_0842
NARS Luster
IMG_0845
NARS Luster swatched

Some may question that it looks very similar to the NARS Madly.


IMG_0851
Swatch left: NARS Luster, NARS Madly

NARS Madly is more brown and has silver shimmer while NARS Luster is more peachy and has gold shimmer. Madly also shows up more like a contour shade compared to Luster.


IMG_0847
Left: NARS Luster, Madly


IMG_0852 IMG_0866 IMG_0861 IMG_0856 

 Luster is highly pigmented and it shows up well on my skin. Like all NARS blushes, Luster last the whole day on my skin without fading. It does not oxidise on me as well which is an important factor i look out for. I like this blush on my lazy days as this blush also gives a very pretty sheen on the skin so i can just skip my highlighter. It can highlight your cheekbones without being too obvious.

Highly recommended, I have to say this is a very underrated blush in NARS. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment